- Associate Professor Naila Allakhverdiyeva
- Associate Professor Leyla Muradkhanli
- Erkin Ibrahimov, Associate Professor
- Lecturer Musayeva Aygul
- Professor Dr. Eng. Salih Muahmmad M.A.S Mahmoud
- Head of Laboratory Mirhasanov Tahir
- Instructor of industrial training Dolkhanova Nazrin
- Lecturer, Ramil Shukurov
- Associate Professor Pashayeva Kamala
- Instructor of industrial training Mirzeli Leyla
- Ali Pourmohammad, Associate Professor
- Mahammad Sharifov, Associate Professor
- Instructor of industrial training Elmar Asgarzada
- Instructor of industrial training Nasir Humbatli
- Department: Process Automation Engineering Department
- Position: Professor
- Telephone: (+99412)521-33-62
- 1970 – Graduated from the Technical University in Sofia, Bulgaria, Dept. of “Automatics and Telemechanics”, Electro Engineer;
- 1971 – Two-month Training Course on “Programming and Application of Computer Systems”, Technical University “Otto von Guericke”, Magdeburg, Germany;
- 1972 – Four-month Training Course on “Cybernetics and Computer Applications in Chemical Technology”, Moscow Institute of Chemical Technology “D. I. Mendeleev”, Moscow, Russia;
- 1978 – Ph.D. Defense at the Higher Institute of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy (now: University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy), Sofia, Bulgaria; Ph.D. Thesis Title: Analysis and Control of Steady State and Dynamic Regimes of Complex Industrial Systems;
- 1979 – 1981 – Two-year Post-Doctoral Research, Dept. of Chemical Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan; Research Topic: “Application of Graph Theory and Other Methods for Fault Diagnosis in Chemical Plants”;
- 1991 – 1992 – One Year Visiting Scholar at the Dept. of Chemical Systems Engineering, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan; Research Theme: “Soft Computing Methods and Algorithms for Faultless Operation of Chemical and Other Complex Industrial Systems”;
- 1970 – 1996 – Department of Automation of Industry, University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy (UCTM), Sofia, Bulgaria; Positions: Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Senior Lecture and Associate Professor (1988-1996);
- 1996 – 1998 - Associate Professor in Dept. of Chemical Systems Engineering, Kitami Institute of Technology, Kitami, Japan;
- 1998 – 2002 – Professor in Dept. of Micro System Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan;
- 2002 – 2011 – Visiting (Guest) Professor in Dept. of Reliability-Based Information Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kagawa University, Takamatsu, Japan;
- 2011-2012 – Senior Research Fellow in the Graduate School of Science and Engineering, School of Engineering and Information Sciences, Yamaguchi University, Yamaguchi, Japan;
- 2012 – 2013 – Professor in Engineering, School of Engineering and Physics, Faculty of Science, technology and Environment (FSTE), The University of the South Pacific (USP), Suva, Fiji Islands;
- 2014-2015 – Visiting Professor in the School of Engineering and Physics, USP, Suva, Fiji Islands;
- Intelligent Methods and Algorithms for Control, Identification and Performance Analysis of Complex Industrial Systems
- Learning Algorithms for Fuzzy and Neural Network Models
- Fault Diagnosis of Industrial Systems based on Clustering and Similarity Analysis
- Multi-Agent Optimization Algorithms
- Intelligent Data Analysis and Information Compression with Application to Performance Evaluation of Systems.
- Fuzzy Modeling, Fuzzy Control and Decision Making with Application to Photovoltaic Systems
- More than 40 Journal Papers, 5 Chapters in Scientific Books, 115 International and 30 Domestic Conference Papers, 20 Invited Lectures and Talks, 7 Patents
- Gancho Vachkov, Stefan Byttner, Magnus Svensson, “Battery Aging Detection Based on Sequential Clustering and Similarity Analysis”, IEEE CD-ROM Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE 6th International Conference “Intelligent Systems IS-12”, Sep. 6-8, 2012, Sofia, Bulgaria, pp. 42-47 (best paper award).
- Gancho Vachkov, Stefan Byttner and Magnus Svensson, “Detection of Deviation in Performance of Battery Cells by Data Compression and Similarity Analysis”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems IJIS, Vol. 27, 2014, Willey Periodicals, Inc., pp. 207-222.
- Nikolinka Christiva and Gancho Vachkov, “Estimation of the Insulation Deterioration of Metallurgical Ladle by Use of RBFNN Models”, Proceedings of the 2012 UKSim-AMSS 6th European Modelling Symposium EMS2012, Nov. 14-16, 2012, Malta, pp. 25-30.
- Gancho Vachkov, “Human-Guided Fuzzy Decision for Image Similarity Analysis and Classification Based on Information Compression”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems (IJIS), Wiley Periodicals, Inc., Vol. 26, Issue 3, March, 2011, pp. 246-261.
5. Magnus Svensson, Stefan Byttner and Gancho Vachkov, “Incremental Classification of Process Data for Anomaly Detection Based on Similarity Analysis”, IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, SSCI 2011 (EAIS 2011, IEEE Workshop on Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems), Paris, April 11-15, 2011, CD-ROM
Proceedings, pp. 108-115
- G. Vachkov, V. Stoyanov and N. Christova, “Incremental RBF Network Models for Nonlinear approximation and Classification”, paper F-15431 in the USB-Proceedings of the FUZZ-IEEE 2015, Int. Conference on Fuzzy Systems, Istanbul, Turkey, 2-5 August, 2015.
- Gancho Vachkov, Eiji Uchino and Satoshi Nakao, “Moving Window-Based Similarity Analysis and Its Application to Tissue Characterization of Coronary Arteries”, Int. MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2012, IMECS 2012, Hong Kong, March 14-16, 2012, CD-ROM Proceedings, Vol. 1, pp. 105-110.
- Gancho Vachkov, Nikolinka Christova and Magdalena Valova, “Multi-Dimensional Fuzzy Modeling with Incomplete Fuzzy Rule Base and Radial Basis Activation Functions”, Proc. of the IEEE Conference Intelligent systems 2014, September 2014, Warsaw, Poland, in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015, pp. 715-725.
- Gancho Vachkov, “Online Detection of Deviation in Performance of Multichannel Dynamical Processes”, CD-ROM Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, IEEE ICMA 2013, Takamatsu, Japan, 4-7 August, 2013, pp. 1681-1686.
- Gancho Vachkov, Nikolinka Christova and Magdalena Valova, “Optimization Strategies for Tuning the Parameters of Radial Basis Functions Network Models”, Proc. of SIMULTECH 2014 – 4th Int. Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications, 28-30 August, 2014, Vienna, Austria, pp. 443-450.
- Nikolinka Christova and Gancho Vachkov, “Performance Evaluation of Two Radial Basis Function Neural Network Models”, Proc. Of the 18th Int. Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications & Computers (CSCC 2014), Santorini Island, Greece, July 17-21, 2014, pp. 419-423.
- Gancho Vachkov and Eiji Uchino, “Similarity Analysis Based on the Weighted Moving Window for Tissue Characterization of Plaque in Coronary Arteries”, published in Intelligent Decision Technologies, Vol. 1, SIST 15, 2012, Springer Verlag, pp. 297-307 http://dspace.bhos.edu.az/xmlui/handle/123456789/1397
- Gancho Vachkov, “Temporal and Spatial Evolving Knowledge Base System with Sequential Clustering”, CD-ROM Proc. of the 2010 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, WCCI 2010 (FUZZ-IEEE 2010), July 18-23, 2010, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 3010-3017.