- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
First-year students of Baku Higher Oil School completed Safety training held at Human Life Offshore Protection Training Center under SOCAR’s Education, Training and Certification Department from January 16 to January 25, 2017. During theoretical instruction, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Process Automation Engineering students were taught safety rules and procedures at stationary marine platforms and floating drilling installations. Students also joined survival and fire combat training at the Fire Fighting Training base. Centre.
BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov, Head of the SOCAR’s Education, Training and Certification Department Fuad Suleymanov and Director of the Human Life Offshore Protection Training Center Sadir Aliyev attended the last day of the training.
The training was organized in accordance with an e agreement concluded between BHOS and SOCAR’s Education, Training and Certification Center, and in line with standards and requirements of international conventions signed by Azerbaijan.