- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Fourth-year Chemical Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Sayida Aleskerova, Elbrus Asadov and Farid Mustafayev, and fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student Pakiza Pashayeva who attended a workshop at the regional office of the World Customs Organization in Baku on January 23, 2017, received the workshop participation certificates. The workshop was conducted by the Chairman of International Network of Customs Universities, teacher of the Charles Sturt University Michael Kashubsky.
The main topics of the workshop were Risks of International Trade Operations and Review of Documents for International Trade Transactions. Apart from BHOS undergraduates, two students of the San-Diego-State University (USA) and one student from State Academy of Administration of Saint Petersburg attended the lecture.