- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
the project initiated by Public Relations department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and entitled “10 questions to Presidential Scholar at BHOS”, first-year Petroleum engineering student Parviz Hasratli is answering our questions.
– Please, tell about yourself.
– I was born on January 8, 1999, in Yardimli district. I graduated from the gymnasium school of Natural Sciences in Sumgayit in 2016 and entered the Baku Higher Oil School the same year. I am a first-year student and a Presidential Scholar now.
– The exams are in the past now. What were your impressions?
– I fully dedicated that time to studies and preparations to the exams, as I wanted to meet my family’s expectations. I am very grateful to my teachers and my family who have always encouraged me.
– What was your score at the entrance exams?
– I got 685 points.
– Why have you chosen BHOS?
– I have chosen BHOS as it provides high quality education and is an excellent higher education institution for engineering studies. Moreover, I believe that it is exactly the higher school, which can help me to be settled in life in the future.
– What role has your family played in your education?
– As I have already said, I am very grateful to my teachers and my family. I was coached by tutors and, thus, my family moral and material support can be hardly overestimated.
– What is your biggest dream?
– I have many dreams, but the biggest dream is to become one of the best engineers.
– What would you like to tell about your future profession?
– I can say that my future profession, which is petroleum engineering, is one of the traditional professions in Azerbaijan. Our country is known as an oil-rich country. Thus, it is natural there is always a high demand for specialists in this field. I am confident that BHOS graduates will prove to be excellent professionals irrespective of whether they will work in local or international companies.
– What are your hobbies?
– I like sports, especially swimming.
– What else are you interested in?
– Apart from studies and already mentioned sports, I am very much interested in travelling.
– What literary genres do you prefer?
– I prefer crime fiction to any other literature genre.