- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Third-year Petroleum Engineering student of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Elmir Abilov participated in the “Sports 4 Change” project implemented within Erasmus+ exchange program in London, UK. The initiative brought together members and volunteers of “Common Sense” Youth Organization from Azerbaijan, Great Britain and Morocco.
It aimed to address issues of social discrimination, unemployment and social exclusion amongst young people from isolated socio-economic backgrounds.
During the project implementation, the participants visited EUROPE HOUSE in London, run discussions on project’s major objectives, and participated in a Sport for Development induction classroom followed by active instruction in ways and methods to deliver HIV/AIDS awareness be means of football sessions.