- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
An open history lesson was arranged for fourth-year Chemical Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) at the National Museum of History of Azerbaijan. It was dedicated to Azerbaijani history from 1920 through 2003. The lesson arranged within the Higher School academic program was conducted by associate professor of BHOS English language and Humanitarian Disciplines Centre Alamdar Shahverdiyev.
The students familiarized themselves with the museum showpieces, learned about this period in Azerbaijani history and heard about the most remarkable events of this time. At the lesson, four-year students Fuad Alizada, Farid Mustafayev, Leman Sadigli and Tunzale Imaniva made reports on the most important and memorable events in the history of the Azerbaijan Republic. They also told about Azerbaijani oil magnate and philanthropist Zeynalabdin Taghi oglu Taghiyev whose former mansion was transformed into the National Museum of History of Azerbaijan. The students emphasized that it is important to know the history and preserve national cultural and moral values.
After the lesson, BHOS graduates shared their impressions and said that it was very interesting and informative.