- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) participated in Baku Marathon–2017 initiated by the Heydar Aliyev Foundation and organized under the slogan “Win the wind”. The marathon covered a distance of 21 kilometers, starting at the Flag Square and finishing at Baku Olympic Stadium.
More than 13 thousands prominent public and political figures, sportsmen, students and representatives of more than 60 major state organizations and companies operating in Azerbaijan were among the marathon runners. The participants also included representatives of foreign diplomatic missions, European Union’s office in Baku, British charitable organization United Aid for Azerbaijan, BP company in Azerbaijan, and citizens from US, Russia, Great Britain, Germany, Georgia, Turkey, Iran and other countries. The marathon aims to create a new culture in the sport history of Azerbaijan, assist the development of sport, and promote healthy lifestyle among young people.
In total, 67 BHOS students participated Baku Marathon-2017.