- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Second-year Chemical Engineering student of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Javid Mammadli became a winner of the 3rd Annual English Olympiad organized by OSKAR Education and Consulting company with support provided by Azerbaijan Student Youth Organizations’ Union. Having successfully completed the four-stage evaluation process, he is entitled to attend a two-week English language learning course in Great Britain for free of charge. Javid became BHOS student in 2015, after he earned 685 points at the entrance exams.
The Olympiad was arranged for Bachelor students of Azerbaijani higher educational institutions with the purpose of attracting youth’s interest to English language, evaluation of the students’ language skills and awarding those showing best results.