- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Elmar Gasimov conducted a meeting with second and third-year Petroleum Engineering students. At the meeting, the undergraduates’ progress in the preceding terms and their prospects for the future were discussed.
Successful graduates of the Higher School also attended the gathering and made motivational presentations. Mustafa Askerov, who has graduated BHOS with Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering and works now as drilling wells maintenance engineer at Azenft Production Union, shared his memories of the student years and told about his successes in pursuing his degree. Mustafa Askerov also spoke about opportunities created by the Higher School for professional training and career of the students and gave advices to the juniors.
In the words of Ayida Sultanova, who also has graduated BHOS with Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering and studies now for a Master degree at the Higher School, it is extremely important to work hard to obtain good results and achieve main goals. She also spoke about the role of motivation for obtaining success and provided helpful recommendations.
In conclusion of the meeting, the Rector wished the undergraduates to be active and successful in their studies during the new term.