- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Five fourth-year Process Automation Engineering undergraduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) go to continue their education in Greece within Erasmus+ program. Selected for their excellent performance, awards in various student contests and other achievements, Amiraslan Bakhshili, Ramziya Garazade, Gulshan Hajibalayeva, Eltun Ibragimov and Medina Shukurlu will study during an autumn term of 2017/2018 academic year at Piraeus Technology University (PUAS) in Athens.
BHOS signed a cooperation agreement with Piraeus Technology University within the Erasmus+ program in 2016. It is aimed, among other objectives, at developing bilateral exchange programs and enhancing partnership relations between Azerbaijan and Greece in the field of science and education.