- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
According to the results of the entrance exams to national higher educational institutions for 2017/2018 academic year conducted by the State Examination Center of Azerbaijan, 15 prospective students earned the highest score and received 700 points. Seven of them participated in the exams on the 1st group of specialities and all of them have chosen to study at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS), which became a record-holder for the number of the students earning 700 points and admitted to higher educational institutions of the country.
Statistics on high education institution choices by prospective students earning 700 points
The group of BHOS students who earned at the entrance exams 700 points includes Gabil Aliyev (Dayanet Lyceum), Khalida Aliyeva (school №220, Baku), Vahab Jebrayilov (secondary school of Lahij village, Ismayilli district), Mahira Asadzadah (school №162, Baku), Elmir Akhmedov (Lyceum named after Academician Zarifa Aliyeva), Abdulla Askerzadeh (Istek Lyceum, Gandja) and Jale Mamedova (school №5, Khirdalan town).
Moreover, the Higher School is a record-holder for the number of the students who passed the entrance exams in 1st group of specialities with high score and became Presidential scholars this year. Twenty-four first-year students at BHOS were awarded with Presidential scholarship.