- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Three undergraduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) became winners of Techno Fest 2017 project presentation contest conducted by BP-Azerbaijan for interns undertaking summer on-the-job training internship at the company. Fourth-year Chemical Engineering student Tarlan Aliyev took second place, while fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student Aydan Asadova and Petroleum Engineering student Farkhad Gadimov shared third place.
BP conducts the annual Techno Fest contest world-wide for those participating in the company summer internship programs and for those willing to start working for BP. The contest aims to support ideas on innovations development in technical sphere and provides young engineers with opportunity to develop and present their projects as well as to share their experience and results.
In summer 2016, BHOS third-year Process Automation Engineering student Elshan Mikayilov did an internship at BP and participated in the project presentation contest.