- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Three Process Automation Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) participated in HackUPC project at Polytechnic University of Catalonia in Barcelona, Spain. HackUPC was a very exciting event that brought together about 700 creative and talented young people with technical background who are interested in modern information technologies (IT). During the project, the participants worked in teams and created different programs, games and robots. They also learned about latest developments in the IT field, met interesting people and spent leisure time together.
The main part of the project was IT contest among students, which lasted 36 hours. During the contest, student teams had to prepare IT solution for a chosen topic. Fifth-year students Karim Karimov and Shamil Omarov and third-year student Hajili Bayramov representing the Higher School selected a subject entitled "Reading manuscripts with computer technologies and submitting them to user". The work by BHOS students, who won 2nd place among nine teams participating in this category of the contest, was met with great interest by Polytechnic University of Catalonia.
We wish the young specialists further success in their area of expertise and hope that they will continue to promote the name of Azerbaijan and the Baku Higher Oil School in future.