- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Process Automation Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) participated in the XI Programming Contest Ilya Vekua's Cup in Tbilisi, Georgia capital. BHOS was represented by fourth-year students Emin Huseynli, Anar Piriyev and Ayaz Samedli who were the team members and fifth-year students Mammad Jabrayilov and Rahim Rahimli working as coaches.
The contest gathered students from Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia and Ukraine. In the first day, 117 students competed in the separate individual competitions. They were tasked to develop nine software programs in four hours and then test them with usage of automatic checkout system. On the second day, 99 teams participated in the team contest. The teams were assigned to solve 12 algorithmic problems in C, C++, Java or Python programming languages in five hours and also test them by automatic checkout system. At the end of the contest, results of the XI Programming Contest Ilya Vekua's Cup were announced and the winners received prizes and awards.
“Within two days young programmers competed in solution of various programming tasks and I am proud to say that BHOS students gained high achievements both as a team and individuals,” said Emin Huseynli.