- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Undergraduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) participated in IV national contest entitled “Knowledge of language paves the way to career.” It gathered 77 students from 16 higher educational institutions of the country. During the contest, which was organized with support from the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic, the participants demonstrated their language knowledge and skills. In three or four minutes, every student was required to prepare a presentation in a foreign language on a selected topic with aid of audio and visual materials. All presentations were assessed by a jury comprising teachers from national universities.
Ten students including Elchin Allahverdi, Rufat Aljanov, Parviz Azizov, Natig Huseynov, Agagardash Jamalov, Togrul Karimov, Ramiz Mahmudov, Shaig Mamishov, Javid Majidov and Aydin Nasirzada represented BHOS at the contest. The presentation made by second-year Chemical Engineering student Ramiz Mahmudov and entitled «Waste Recyclic» was acknowledged as one of the best works at the contest. He took the third place and received a Diploma and a mobile phone.