- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- Workshop on first medical aid during natural disasters conducted for BHOS students
Ayaz Samedly and Anar Piriyev, fourth-year Process Automation Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS), became participants of the final round of CODE CUP 2017 programming contest. It was organized with support from Azercell company and conducted at Network Training Centre.
The first round of the contest, which was held on November 26, gathered 120 students. Out of them, 17 persons were selected for participation in the next stage. During the final round, which lasted four hours, they were working on programming tasks, and the programs were then uploaded onto e-olymp.com website. Upon results of the contest, BHOS students Ayaz Samedly and Anar Piriyev took a third place. They were awarded with diplomas of CODE CUP 2017.