- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
- Workshop on first medical aid during natural disasters conducted for BHOS students
Leyli Abbasova, a fifth-year Project Automation student of Baku High Oil School (BHOS), successfully completed a project entitled "Azerbaijan's Young Web Programmers". The project, which became a winner of the 10th Grant competition conducted by the Youth Foundation under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, was carried out with the support of BHOS.
The main goal of the project was to increase knowledge of young people in the field of information and communication technologies (ICT), raise their interest in web programming and introduce a wide range of ICT modern opportunities to students. The project tasks also included developing new national websites and expanding knowledge and skills of young people on HTML, CSS and Javas Programming languages.
During one month of the project implementation, five training sessions were held for the participants comprising Computer Sciences and ICT students from various national universities. They had opportunities to deepen their knowledge of ICT and develop web-programming skills. At the end of the training, a contest among the participants was held. The winners including BHOS student Farid Hamidov and representatives of other universities Vefa Aliyeva and Javanshir Huseynli were awarded with certificates and prizes.
It should be noted that seven BHOS students with their individual projects became winners of the 10th Grant competition of the Youth Foundation and three more projects would be implemented in partnership with Student Youth Organization of the Baku High Oil School.