- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
- Workshop on first medical aid during natural disasters conducted for BHOS students
Aydin Nasirzadeh, a fourth-year student of Process Automation Engineering at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS), took part in "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course. The five-day course was organized by the Union of Engineers of Azerbaijan and Emerson Process Management.
Nine students and graduates gained practical and theoretical knowledge on virtual DeltaV systems. It should be noted that in the first stage 79 people, wishing to join the course, sent their CVs, but only 54 candidates were chosen to take part in the test stage.
Forty questions were presented to the participants during the test phase. The Baku Higher Oil School's student responded correctly to 34 out of 40 questions, which was the best result, and gained the right to attend the course free of charge.
At the end of the course, participants were awarded with certificates