- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
A total of 123 BHOS first year students completed health and safety trainings offered at SOCAR Education, Training and Certification Department.
The training is organized with the view to foster health and safety regulations which would be helpful in case of potential accidents and emergency situations. Students learn occupational health and safety rules, fire safety and first aid regulations, as well as acquire specific skills to take safety measures when working with hydro technical equipment or using helicopters and boats.
It should be noted that the trainings comply with the standards and requirements of international conventions co-signed by Azerbaijan. Upon successful completion of the training students are awarded the International Maritime Organization Certificate.