- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
We are extending our congratulations to Sevinc Qafarli, BHOS second year Chemical Engineering student who has become a winner of University Prize of Heriot-Watt University, UK, for 2014/15 Academic year! Distinguished by her educational and social activities Sevinc Qafarli has been awarded with a certificate and monetary prize amounting £ 100 by Heriot-Watt University, UK, for 2014/15 Academic year for demonstrating outstanding merit.In this respect Heriot-Watt University has sent a congratulation letter addressed to Sevinc Qafarli:
I am writing to congratulate you on the award of the University Prize for the academic session 2014-2015.
This prize is awarded for outstanding merit and carries a monetary award of £100.00. A certificate confirming the award of the prize is enclosed and we hope this will provide a lasting reminder of your achievement.
Once again, many congratulations on your achievement and on behalf of the University, I wish you well in your future career.
Yours sincerely,Karen McArthur,Head of registry operations Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
It should be mentioned that Sevinc Qafarli was one of two students who demonstrated outstanding results according to first specialization group during entrance exam of Academic year 2013/2014 having gathered 695 points. At the same time S. Qafarli is the winner of the Presidential Scholarship.