- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
BHOS second year student on Petroleum Engineering Ravan Adilov’s Human Capital Transformed from Oil Capital Project was announced as one of the winners of the 7th Grant Contest held at Youth Foundation of Azerbaijan Republic on May 1 – June 1, 2015.
According to Ravan Adilov, the primary goal of the said project is to support Azerbaijani students who study engineering abroad aided financially by SOCAR to share their practical knowledge with students studying in engineering programmes in order to motivate them to become highly qualified specialists. Human Capital Transformed from Oil Capital Project will be conducted at BHOS within 6 days. In general, the project engaging 6 specialists will gather representatives of SOCAR, Youth Foundation and higher educational institutions during the opening and closing ceremonies. During the project implementation, students who study abroad with SOCAR financial aid will give detailed information about oil policy of our country, Contract of the Century, TANAP and TAP projects and more profound professional knowledge. Q&A session will follow their presentations.
Especially 2nd, 3rd and 4th year bachelor and master students on engineering specialization may benefit from the above mentioned project.