- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Training and development division of Human Resources department of SOCAR and Foreign Scholarship program alumni have started the project "SOCAR Summer School 2015" in August 2. Six 2nd year students of BHOS (Emin Balashov, Jamal Ahmadov, Simuzer Babazade, Murad Ismayilov, Sevinc Qafarli, Kamran Rzayev) have passed all project contest stages successfully and won the right to join the above school.
We are congratulating BHOS students on this occasion wishing them every success in their activities connected with the projects!
It should be mentioned that the project will be realized at “Romada” hotel within 10 days. Throughout this period participants will take internship on various fields of energy sector in frames of SOCAR activities and excursions will be organized in order to enhance practical skills of students. In addition to provide leisure and positive atmosphere for students throughout project period there will be held entertainment and intellectual games. It is also envisaged to send five active participants of Summer School to foreign countries (UK, Switzerland, Turkey, Romania, Georgia) to spend the second part of Summer school
It should be reminded that last year one of two BHOS students, participants of SOCAR Summer School 2014, third year student on chemistry engineering specialization Ruslan Hajiyev and his team – winner, visited Switzerland.