- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Eighteen BHOS second year students representing process automation engineering specialization are taking internship at Control Measurement Devise and Automation Company.
Students are enlarging their theoretical knowledge at the workshop of the above mentioned company. Specialists of the company are informing students of innovations applied in industry, devises and systems of automatic control. While familiarizing themselves with various installations, devices, operation principles, appliance and fixing directions, students participate in working process being underway at the Company accompanied by specialists of the said company.
In general apart from Control Measurement Devise and Automation Company BHOS second year students representing process automation engineering specialization are taking internship in 5 companies including Emerson Process Management, Schneider Electric, AVANDSIS GROUP, Atenau LTD between July 1 and August 15. Moreover BHOS students on petroleum engineering and chemistry engineering are continuing their internship at SOCAR, SOCAR UPSTREAM Management, BP, Halliburton and other transnational companies.