- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
BHOS first year student on chemistry engineering specialization Vuqar Hasanov and first year student on petroleum engineering Kamal Omarov have been awarded with certificates for their active participation at UN Model Summer School held at Youth Training and Leisure Center of Dashkesen region, August 10-14, 2015. Trying their strengths as diplomats, ambassadors of Australia and Afghanistan during Summer School, BHOS students more closely familiarized themselves with international relations field thus enlarging certain knowledge and skills.
The said Summer School was organized in frames of joint project “Creating the basis to support activities of youth within global political debates” referred to UNDP and Ministry of Youth and Sport of Azerbaijan Republic. The project that gathered 80 participants representing various higher schools aimed at supporting youth’s interest towards international relations and diplomacy, experience gaining by young diplomats and close familiarizing with the work done by UN structures. In frames of the project debates carried out on crucial global issues were organized in format of UN General Assembly. Moreover trainings targeted participants’ speaking, presentation and analyses abilities were held.
It should be mentioned that UN Model Summer School was organized as preparation phase for UN National Model Conference.