- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Youth section of petroleum industry’s workers and Azerbaijan students’ union hold budget resources management workshop at BHOS. The head of “Ethics Academy” project Gunel Ibrahim conducted the workshop.
The chair of youth section of petroleum industry’s workers and students’ union Habiba Sadigli, chair of Azerbaijan students’ union Elvin Aslanov as well as members of youth board, SOCAR youth representatives and BHOS students joined the workshop. Participants were informed about the topic of the workshop and it also included the Q&A session.