- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Lecturers of BHOS Process Automation Engineering Department and the students studying the said specialization attended the presentation made by “Code Academy” representative.
It should be underlined that the primary target of “Code Academy” is to increase programming competence at information and communication technologies sectors. The project primarily aims at providing the young people with necessary knowledge to realize the mentioned idea.