- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Omar Mammadov was born in Baku in 1999. Up to 5th
I was keen on math. Perhaps it can be explained by the fact that my grandfather was a math teacher. Generally speaking, I grew up with teachers who surrounded me. My grandmother was a biology teacher. Despite my keen interest in technical sciences, I was also fond of history.
Certainly, examination day brought some anxiety.
I believe that it would be possible only at BHOS. I do want to be a good specialist so that whenever being asked abroad “Where are you from?”, I would be proud to answer “from Azerbaijan”. I also want to play an important role as the specialist from Azerbaijani in the field of process automation engineering. I would dedicate all my potential to this direction.