- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Second year students studying in process automation engineering programme at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) are taking internship at the following international companies functioning in Azerbaijan: Emerson Process Management, Schneider Electric, AVANDSIS GROUP, Atenau LTD, including NÖC (Control Measure Devices and Automation LLC). The internship period will last 10-30 days in July and August.
During internship students are able to get both theoretical and practical knowledge on industrial measuring devices, managing installation, process management and control installation, their arrangement, repairing, simulation etc.
In addition, students are informed about energy efficiency increase and home automation system. While studying staged technological operations students also get practical skills.
It should be reminded that 17 third and fourth year students of the higher school studying in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering and process automation engineering programmes are taking 10-week summer internship at BP Exploration.