- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
In the autumn term of 2016/2017 academic year, second-year Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering students of Baku High Oil School (BHOS) visited SOCAR’s Oil Refinery named after Heydar Aliyev. In total, 94 students participated in the initiative.
During the visit, the students learned about the oil refinery operations, were acquainted with compressors, distillation and separation equipment, and supporting and service facilities. They also were informed about Health, Safety and Environmental issues (HSE) management at the oil refinery.