- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Fourth-year students of Petroleum Engineering Faculty at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Jamal Akhmedov and Murad Gasanov participated in VIII International Youth Scientific and Practical Congress "Oil and Gas Horizons" in November this year. It was organized by the Student Chapter of the international Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) at the Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas in November this year.
The congress delegates participated in various workshops, sessions and plays, which helped them to enrich their knowledge about oil and gas industry issues. The President of the SPE branch for Caspian region made a speech at one of the round table discussions and presented projects implemented by Azerbaijani branch of the Society of Petroleum Engineers including SPE Student chapter at the Baku Higher Oil School. The presentation was received with a keen interest.
It shall be reminded that a delegation of representatives from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas visited BHOS in October this year.