- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Shortly before New Year holidays, the library of Baku Higher Oil School has received a valuable set of books and reference literature on chemical engineering from “Olefin”, Azerbaijan State Scientific Research Institute. The collection includes, among others, eighteen volumes of Elsevier's Encyclopedia of Organic Chemistry, two tomes of the Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, six volumes of the Dictionary of Applied Chemistry and eleven volumes of Comprehensive Treatise on Inorganic and Theoretical Chemistry.
“On behalf of staff members of the Higher School’s library I would like to express our gratitude to personnel of “Olefin” Scientific Research Institute for such a generous donation. I am confident that these books will not remain on the shelves for too long, but will find their readers very soon,” says the BHOS library director Tatyana Zaytseva.