- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Fifth-year Chemical Engineering student of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Ruslan Hadjiyev became a winner of 8th contest for grants of the Youth Foundation under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic with his project on a contest for video clips on the topic Pearl of Garabagh and successfully completed the project.
The project’s main objective was to help youth learn more about culture of Garabagh and produce video clips for youth education in this field. In the project framework and under supervision of professional trainers, students from various Azerbaijani universities were studying traditions, customs, history and cultural monuments of Garabagh, and exchanged their opinions and views afterwards. Then the project participants were divided into teams. Each team was assigned to produce a video clip about Garabagh culture. At the end of the project, members of the winning team received memorial gifts and diplomas with honors.
The project was implemented with financial support from the Youth Foundation under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and with organizational support of the BHOS’ Student Senate.