- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Within the project initiated by Public Relations department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and entitled “10 questions to Presidential Scholar at BHOS”, Chemical Engineering student Fatima Abdinli is answering our questions.
– Please, tell about yourself.
– I was born in Baku in 1997. I graduated from a school with distinction. This year I passed the entrance exams to Baku Higher Oil School and became Chemical Engineering student.
– The exams are in the past now. What were your impressions?
– Even before the exams, I set a goal. I always wanted to study at Baku Higher Oil School and tried hard to make it happen despite all difficulties.
– What was your score at the entrance exams?
– I got 695 points.
– Why have you chosen BHOS?
– I have chosen BHOS, as it is university number one in Azerbaijan providing top-level higher education. Thus, it was my goal to be admitted to BHOS.
– What role has your family played in your education?
– My family has always supported me and stood behind my decisions. I am very grateful to my family for that.
– What is your biggest dream?
– My biggest dream is to visit different countries and cities and see interesting places in every country.
– What can you tell about your future profession?
– My specialty is chemical engineering. I am very much interested in this field, which has rapidly developed in Azerbaijan. I believe that I can become a highly qualified professional in this sphere in the future.
– What are your hobbies?
– On my own time, I like reading and I also like riding a bike.
– What are your other interests?
– I am interested in football, too.
– What literary genres do you prefer?
– I like to read crime fiction.