- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Fourth-year Petroleum Engineering student of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Asiman Sayidzadeh has become one of the winners of Student Scholarship Program announced by Azercell Teleсom LLC on October 1, 2016. In the course of two-stage selection process, 27 students have been awarded with the title of Azercell Scholar. All of them will receive a monthly scholarship of 200 manat throughout the remaining period of their university studies. In addition, the students will have an opportunity to enrich their knowledge about telecommunications, participate in Azercell’s corporate events and social activities, attend various training courses and undertake an internship at the company.
Last year, Asiman Sayidzadeh became a winner of a Knowledge Olympiad among most talented young people of Azerbaijan. It was conducted within the Year of Multiculturalism and was dedicated to celebration of the Republic Day on May 28 and of National Salvation Day on June 15. More than one thousand students participated in the event. Asiman Sayidzadeh took the third place. As a winner, he was awarded with bonus of 400 manat from Galaxy, a musical player, a gift certificate from Mado and other presents. In addition, Asiman was entitled to use the Galaxy services free of charge.