- BHOS student attended launching of Azerbaijani new satellite
- Heriot-Watt University names two BHOS undergraduates "Students of the Year"
- BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- Petronas will sponsor three students of BHOS to study in Malaysia
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School attended "7009 DeltaV Implementation I" course
- BHOS student implements Youth Foundation project
- BHOS student implemented project with support from Youth Foundation
- "BHOS is the best way to success," says Jale Mamedova who earned 700 points
- Student of BHOS wins BP contest
- BHOS students participated in CODE CUP 2017 programming contest
Students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) attended demonstration of documentaries dedicated to National Heroes of Azerbaijan, which is being held at Nizami Cinema Centre from January 17 to January 19 to mark 27th anniversary of the 20 January tragedy. At the first day, the students attended demonstration of Mamedov Agil and Hero Commander. The National heroes’ relatives and comrades-in-arms, the films scriptwriters and the Nizami Cinema Centre staff members also attended the event.
Demonstration of documentaries about National heroes of Azerbaijan to commemorate 27th anniversary of Black January is arranged by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Azerbaijan Republic, Head Department of Culture and Tourism of Baku and Yaddash documentary films studio. Within this period of time, I will not Leave Khojali; On Hero’s Way; Mamedov Agil; Chief of Staff; Name in History; Father Name; Hero Commander; First Commander; The Knight of Heaven; Reminiscence of Sister; Great Honor to be Azerbaijani; Mother, I will be back in three days; Son’s Grief and The Highest Peak will be shown. They tell about National Heroes Tofig Huseynov, Alesker Novruzov, Agil Mamedov, Shikar Shikarov, Sarkhan Odjagverdiyev, Parviz Samedov, Aliyar Aliyev, Elman Huseynov, Zakir Yusifov, Elshad Yakhyayev, Alif Hajiyev, Shovgiyar Abdullayev, Shahlar Huseynov and Ilgar Ismaylov.