- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
A scheduled workshop was conducted at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) within an annual series of BP presentations at the Higher School. Opening the session, BHOS Vice-rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov introduced the speaker, AGT Regional Technology Manager Reservoir Development Ali Sheydayev, who delivered a lecture entitled “Value of New Technology at BP”.
In his presentation for BHOS teachers and students, Ali Sheydayev provided brief information about BP’s 25-year activities in Azerbaijan, the most significant milestones achieved by the company, and international AGT and Shah Deniz projects operated by BP in the country. In the lecture, Ali Sheydayev told about technologies applied in oil industry and, more specifically, about technologies used at BP. In his words, BP focuses on technologies that enhance safety and improve exploration and production. Speaking about sources of new technology and links between strategy and technology, Ali Sheydayev informed about BP’s robust focused technology plan for Azerbaijan including deployment of the company latest technologies across the fields where BP operates. More than fifty new technologies make up this plan, across reservoir, wells and operations.
At the end of workshop, the speaker answered questions from the audience.