- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- World's fifth ACCA center opened at Baku Higher Oil School
President of Botaş International Limited company (BIL) Erdogan Tozan and Finance and Administration Director of the company Ahmet Akin visited Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and met with BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov. At the meeting, the guests provided information about this Turkish company and its activities; prospects of establishment of cooperation between the Higher School and BIL were also discussed.
Speaking about brotherhood relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey, the Rector Elmar Gasimov emphasized that these two countries are tied by successful long-term cooperation in all spheres including education. As he informed the guests, every year the Higher School’s students undertake summer internship at various Turkish companies. Touching upon prospects of BHOS cooperation with Botaş International Limited, Elmar Gasimov offered to consider options to arrange similar summer internship at BIL, which, in his words, would help BHOS students get first-hand practical experience and enhance their professional knowledge.
BOTAŞ International Limited was established by BOTAŞ for developing strong and efficient relations with foreign companies operating in the oil and gas industry. The company participates in a number of large-scale international projects including Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan and TANAP Pipeline projects.