- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today attended the opening of a campus of SOCAR's Baku Higher Oil School in Bibiheybat, Sabayil district.
President Ilham Aliyev cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the campus.
The construction of the campus started in April 2012. The campus covers a total area of seven hectares. The main building area includes 42,000 square metres. The campus houses the main building, a 400-bed dormitory, a fitness center, a 1,000-seat stadium with artificial surface, two boiler-rooms, a 10-kV power substation, two water pools, a pumping station, four checkpoints, two tennis courts and volleyball, basketball and track and field athletics playgrounds.
The main building houses a 600-seat auditorium, a swimming pool, two gyms, cloak rooms, a 110-seat audience, a 300-seat dining room, classrooms, administrative and service rooms, state-of-the-art teaching laboratories, and a kindergarten with a library and a swimming-pool.
President Ilham Aliyev viewed the campus of Baku Higher Oil School.