- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
First-year Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Process Automation Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) completed training course on The Basics in Swimming, Usage of Personal Protection Equipment, Methods of Rescue of Oilmen at the Sea and Sea Ships’ Crew Members. It was arranged at Offshore Health and Safety Centre of the SOCAR Education, Training and Certification Department (ETCD). Forty eight BHOS students who already successfully passed Swimming Attestation did not participate in the training.
The conditions at SOCAR’s Offshore Health and Safety Centre are in full compliance with international standards. In the process of training, the students were introduced to safety rules and procedures during offshore operations and in case of maritime emergency situations. They also learned about fire safety regulations, procedures for installation of hydraulic facilities and for usage of rescue boats and life rafts. The training topics also covered regulations for rescue operations and provision of first medical aid in emergencies and in case of accidents. The students who successfully completed the course received certificates of the SOCAR Education, Training and Certification Department.