- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
An official website of Heriot-Watt University (United Kingdom) published an article dedicated the first graduation ceremony at the Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The article writes:
“The graduation ceremony took place at the new campus and was attended by students and their families as well as numerous local dignitaries, including representatives of the Oil and Gas industry. The new BHOS campus covers seven hectares, and includes comprehensive classroom teaching and laboratory facilities along with substantial investment in recreational facilities to enhance the student experience, including a 1000-seat sports stadium with an artificial pitch, swimming pools, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, and track and field facilities. The impressive new campus was officially opened by the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, Ilham Aliyev, earlier this year. The opening event was attended by Professor John Ford, Senior Director of Studies in Heriot-Watt's Institute of Petroleum Engineering.
The University has been in a successful collaborative partnership with BHOS since 2013, offering the two dual award BEng degrees. A collaboration between the Schools of Engineering and Physical Sciences and Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure and Society, the project is a good example of joint working in a major international partnership. New postgraduate programmes are being introduced later this year.
The graduation was attended by a team of senior academic staff from Heriot-Watt and we extend congratulations to all the new graduates and staff on behalf of the University.”
The original text of the article can be found at https://www.hw.ac.uk/about/news/first-cohort-of-heriot-watt-graduates-at.htm