- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Elmar Gasimov and specialist of SOCAR Turkey’s Human Resources (HR) department Leyla Akhundzadeh met at BHOS with 25 graduates of the Higher School going to work at STAR Refinery and Petkim facilities of SOCAR Turkey company. Having welcomed the meeting attendants, the rector Elmar Gasimov congratulated the graduates with their successful participation in the selection process for SOCAR Turkey’s New Graduate Engineering program and wished them to attain new achievements in the future. He told that academic knowledge and practical skills, which they gained at BHOS, would prove useful in their future professional activity. “This initiative is a perfect example of friendly ties between Azerbaijan and Turkey. I am proud that BHOS graduates will work at one of the most prestigious companies in the region,” said the rector.
Speaking at the meeting, the specialist of SOCAR Turkey’s HR department Leyla Akhundzadeh provided detailed information about preparation of young engineers for work at the company, working conditions at STAR Refinery, and the company policies, regulations and procedures. She also answered numerous questions from the graduates.
Selection of candidates eligible to participate in the New Graduate Engineering program initiated by SOCAR Turkey was based on a number of criteria. More than 220 students from the Higher School applied to the program, 173 of them took the test exams and 48 were invited to interviews. The rigorous and careful selection process allowed to choose the most talented and capable BHOS students to work at the company.