- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
Registration of students admitted for 2017/18 academic year to the bachelor degree course is completed at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). It was conducted by a working group set up by an order of BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov for registering prospective students admitted to the Higher School upon the results of the entrance test exams arranged by the State Examination Centre this summer.
Each of the first-year students was registered in one of the three specializations, namely Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Process Automation Engineering. During registration, the working group members answered numerous questions from the new students, helped to compile necessary documentation and data, and provided them with detailed information about their obligations reflected in bilateral agreements signed between BHOS and every student.
In total, 129 young persons were registered as BHOS first-year students. The minimum passing score for admission to Process Automation Engineering faculty, which was 685 points, has already become record high in the country. The minimum passing scores for admission to Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering faculties were 663 and 662 points respectively.