- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
Three undergraduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) became winners of Techno Fest 2017 project presentation contest conducted by BP-Azerbaijan for interns undertaking summer on-the-job training internship at the company. Fourth-year Chemical Engineering student Tarlan Aliyev took second place, while fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student Aydan Asadova and Petroleum Engineering student Farkhad Gadimov shared third place.
BP conducts the annual Techno Fest contest world-wide for those participating in the company summer internship programs and for those willing to start working for BP. The contest aims to support ideas on innovations development in technical sphere and provides young engineers with opportunity to develop and present their projects as well as to share their experience and results.
In summer 2016, BHOS third-year Process Automation Engineering student Elshan Mikayilov did an internship at BP and participated in the project presentation contest.