- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
Students of School of Project Management (SPM) set up at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) successfully completed next scheduled training course of the core curriculum. SPM is a joint public-private partnership initiative implemented with financial support from BP and its partners, organizational support from BHOS and technical support from TwentyEighty Strategy Execution, leading international company providing education in the field of project management.
In this Risk Management course, participants learned how to identify threats and opportunities and weigh their relative value in their project, control multiple risks using limited strategies and make risk and opportunity integral components of their next project plan. Using effective tools, including TwentyEighty Strategy Execution’s highly regarded risk assessment model, participants learned how to evaluate and respond to risk at the project and task levels.
The training course was conducted by representative of the TwentyEighty Strategy Execution company, Master of Business Administration in Economics and Information Technology, trainer Didier Estibals, who was invited to Baku to teach the course.