- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- World's fifth ACCA center opened at Baku Higher Oil School
A solemn meeting dedicated to State Flag Day of the Azerbaijan Republic was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). It gathered professors, teachers, students and staff members of the Higher School. Opening the meeting, BHOS Vice-rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov spoke about historic importance of November 9 celebrated as the Day of the national flag, which is one of the state symbols of Azerbaijani independence and sovereignty.
Associate professor of BHOS English Language and Humanitarian Disciplines Centre Alamdar Shahverdiyev made a report about history and milestones in development of the Azerbaijani national flag. Then the Higher School students delivered thematic presentations. Javid Mammedly and Javid Medjidov told about design and symbolic meaning of flags of different states around the world; Nariman Taghizadeh and Farid Hamidov spoke about flags of Azerbaijan at various stages of the country history and development; and Sakina Nagizadeh and Reykhan Kerimli made a presentation on the flag of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic. They also informed the meeting participants about legal rules and regulations on the usage of the State Flag.
In celebration of the Day of State Flag of the Azerbaijan Republic BHOS premises was decorated with national flags.