- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
Today, Mrs. Sylvia Meier-Kajbic, Austrian Ambassador to Azerbaijan, and representatives of the Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth, Federal Drilling Department, and Montan University Leoben, as well as Mr.Gulmirza Javadov, Director of the SOCAR Representative Office in Austria visited Baku Higher Oil School.
Giving a detailed information about the activities of BHOS, as well as its mission and vision Rector Elmar Gasimov noted that a new campus is being built for our higher school.
Adding the importance of expanding international relations of BHOS Mr. Gasimov underlined the fact that the school focuses on establishing mutual cooperation with the leading European universities. He noted that BHOS is interested in partnership with Austrian universities specialized in petroleum and chemical engineering programmes and emphasized the importance of collaborating with Montan University Leoben, which is one of the well-known Austrian universities in the abovementioned fields.
Mr. Arthur Maurer, Deputy Director of the Energy and Mining Department of the Austrian Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth talked about the speedy development of chemical industry in Austria and expressed his views about the possibility of sharing best practices in this domain.
Representative of Montan University Leoben also expressed their interest in establishing mutual cooperation with BHOS. Both parties discussed further perspectives of partnership and joint endeavors.