- Heads of media outlets visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and Rapid Solutions company, which is a leading provider of electrical, instrumentation, hydraulic, mechanical and telecommunication services, concluded a Memorandum of Understanding. The objective is to take joint collaborative steps directed to training highly qualified specialists on diverse specializations and dissemination of knowledge.
According to the agreement, cooperation between BHOS and Rapid Solutions aims at training the specialists on undergraduate and postgraduate levels, exchange of training and research materials in the relevant domains and joint organization of scientific forums and conferences. The memorandum also envisages development of joint scientific and research projects, as well as organization of joint events directed to dissemination of knowledge in the frames of lifelong learning.
Baku Higher Oil School has developed successful partnership relations with a number ot transnational companies including, among others, SOCAR, BP, Halliburton, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Emerson, Schlumberger and Schneider Electric.