- Heads of media outlets visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
The Closing ceremony of the First Students National Scientific Conference dedicated to the 96th anniversary of the National Leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS).
The BHOS management, academic staff, and representatives of BHOS partner companies such as SOCAR Complex Drilling Works Trust, SOCAR Polymer, Huawei, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Microsoft, Emerson Process Management and Avandsis Group joined the event, which brought together students and young promising researchers from various universities who shared their ideas during the contest.
In his welcoming speech, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov underscored the importance of the First Students National Scientific Conferences and informed that, within three broad headlines - Perspectives in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Quality Energy, Quality Service and High Technologies – Innovative Applications, the conference served as a unique venue for 177 students and young researchers and scientists representing various higher educational institutions and Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) who expressed their interest in participating in the conference. Winners of the contest were awarded the BHOS certificates and special gifts presented by the partnering national and transnational companies.
The BHOS Rector thanked the conference participants, expressing his confidence that the young researchers and scientists will follow their passion for science, and extended his best wishes in their further professional development.