- Heads of media outlets visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
Dedicated to the 96th anniversary of the National Leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev and organised with support from SOCAR by Baku Higher Oil School, in partnership with the Confidence Capital Ltd., a British company, the 4th SOCAR International Caspian and Central Asia Downstream Forum: Trading, Logistics, Refining, Petrochemicals concluded in Baku.
The Forum brought together nearly 300 specialists from over 20 countries representing a wide range of companies and offered participants an extensive opportunity to exchange information about the pivotal development prospects of the oil and gas industry in the Caspian region and Central Asia and the largest international projects carried out in trading, logistics, refining and petrochemicals as well as to strengthen the existing cooperation with partners from the region and forge new business networking.
Nearly 40 presentations and statements were delivered at the Forum and within a conference entitled ‘Refining and Petrochemical Industry of the Caspian region and Central Asia: Projects and Technical Solutions’. Forum participants visited SOCAR Carbomide, SOCAR Methanol, SOCAR Polymer, and Sangachal Oil Terminal.
Commemorating the anniversary of Heydar Aliyev and convened annually since 2016, the Forum serves as a unique platform for promoting the oil strategy which was instituted by the National Leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev and is successfully advanced under the guidance of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev. It is is attended by top managers from the fuel-energy, petrochemical and logistics facilities as well as leading national and overseas companies in the Caspian region and Central Asia, forefront experts, analysts, representatives from the diplomatic corps, and a wide spectrum of other specialists. Forum participants gain the opportunity to get the insights into the prospects of oil & gas industry development in Azerbaijan, oil & gas markets in the Caspian region and Central Asia, hydrocarbon logistics and transit potential, major export routes, crude and products trade flows, modernization of the refineries and petrochemical plants, innovative technologies in the oil & gas industry as well as explore various other observations and expert opinion.