AboutGovernance & AdministrationAdministrative Departments
- Quality Assurance
- International Relations
- Rector's Office
- Public Relations
- Career and Student Affairs Department
- Economics and Accounting Departments
- HR Department
- Department of Administrative Supervision, Records Management and General Service Affairs
- Training and Methodical Department
- In charge of living and sport complex
- Event and Exhibition Management Department
- Department of physical training
FacultiesAcademic DepartmentsDegree Programmes
- SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL
- Baku Higher Oil School, ICESCO launch pilot project
- Student who showed best results in entrance exams in Azerbaijan chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- New head of British Council visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov elected as member of EURAS Board
- Students' impressions from summer internships
- BHOS students visit Military Trophy Park
- BHOS team wins Enactus competition
- BHOS wins SMBDA's project
- BHOS student wins banking competition
Analysis of samples that were taken from employees of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) to identify coronavirus infection yielded a negative result.
There were no cases of virus infection among BHOS employees.
As part of anti-virus measures, Higher School strictly complies with the sanitary and epidemiological norms and rules envisaged by internal regulatory documents.
BHOS strictly monitors compliance with anti-virus measures, such as the use of disinfectants and medical masks, maintaining a distance between people (at least 2 meters), etc.